For as long as I can remember, I have always been interested in exercising and eating right. As a child, I used to lie on the floor next to my mother, mimicking her as she did her Jane Fonda workout. When I was eighteen I became a certified fitness instructor and personal trainer. I taught group fitness classes and trained clients throughout college, and graduated from the University of Delaware with a degree in Sports and Exercise Science.
After college I took a position with a large chain gym on the east coast. I managed fitness programs, trainers, group exercise programs and instructors. I also created branded programs for the company and trained instructors on how to teach the programs. Although I loved my job, I felt that I was missing my true calling to work with people to help make them healthy and I began struggling with health challenges of my own.
More than 10 years ago, I began suffering from brain fog, a sluggish thyroid and exhaustion among other health concerns. I went from doctor to doctor trying to figure out what was wrong. I spent a lot of time and money looking for someone to really listen to me and not just put me into a one size fits all program. Through that process I learned about multiple ways to improve my health. Now I am on a mission to help women and teach them what I wish I’d known years ago.
Over the years, I have coached thousands of women through a variety of health issues and got them feeling their very best. I have a strong desire to educate women so that they can make informed choices about their own health and that of their families. I believe we all deserve to live a life filled with abundance and good health.
You can usually find me at the gym either working out, training clients or teaching a group fitness class. When I’m not at the gym, I enjoy hitting up the beach or grabbing a cocktail and a bite with friends at our favorite hotspots in Hoboken or NYC. I believe you can be fit and healthy while still enjoying an exciting social life. Health and happiness are my motto!
Wishing you health and happiness,
Somethings you may not know about me:
- I love sparkly stuff, like wearing shirts with glitter or rhinestones, in fact a friend once nicknamed me Sparky.
- I am a Reiki healer and practice and coach people on the law of attraction and feng shui.
- I love Freestyle music, like old school 90s Guido music!
- I have a love/hate relationship with cooking. I love to cook but I hate the cleaning up part.
- I’m a complete rule bender. I hate following rules, I live most of my life in the gray.
- I'm obsessed with the show Friends, I usually can’t go to bed unless I watch at least one episode and even though I have seen almost every episode numerous times I still laugh at the jokes. #NeverGetsOld
- I love the beach! You can find me in the summer at the beach but I hardly ever go in the water!!
- I love Swarovski crystals, I used to collect figurines but now I collect Swarovski jewelry.
- I’m a bed time rebel, I love staying up late and sleeping in in the mornings.
- I use coconut oil for everything; oil pulling, body moisturizer, control frizz in my hair, chapstick...