For as long as I can remember, I have always been interested in exercising and eating right. As a child, I used to lie on the floor next to my mother, mimicking her as she did her Jane Fonda workout. When I was eighteen I became a certified fitness instructor and personal trainer. I taught group fitness classes and trained clients throughout college, and graduated from the University of Delaware with a degree in Sports and Exercise Science.
As a business owner & entrepreneur, I built a successful personal training business when I was just a teenager and ultimately managed hundreds of personal trainers and group fitness instructors in one of the largest multi-unit gyms on the east coast.
After a decade, I left my corporate job to return to school to earn my Master's in Clinical Nutrition while working as Vice President of Operations at a family owned business.
Once I completed Grad School I started to build and launch online programs that combined fitness and nutrition and quickly learned all the ins and outs of online business and how lucrative online business could be.
Finding much success around building and launching these programs I began offering support and guidance to my people that kept asking me how I built and launched these programs.
As a natural evolution, and after many hours of intensive course work, I became a business coach.
I help fit & wellness professionals work smarter and have more time for living by creating critical systems that help them make more money without the hustle.
I am passionate about helping fit & wellness pros grow their business, build their brand and incorporate additional income streams so that they can work less hours while increasing revenue and drop the exhausting hustle.
You can usually find me at the gym either working out, training clients or teaching a group fitness class. When I’m not at the gym, I enjoy hitting up the beach or grabbing a cocktail and a bite with friends at our favorite hotspots in Hoboken or NYC. I believe you can be fit and healthy while still enjoying an exciting social life. Health and happiness are my motto!
Wishing you health and happiness,
Somethings you may not know about me:
- I love sparkly stuff, like wearing shirts with glitter or rhinestones, in fact a friend once nicknamed me Sparky.
- I am a Reiki healer and practice and coach people on the law of attraction and feng shui.
- I love Freestyle music, like old school 90s Guido music!
- I have a love/hate relationship with cooking. I love to cook but I hate the cleaning up part.
- I’m a complete rule bender. I hate following rules, I live most of my life in the gray.
- I'm obsessed with the show Friends, I usually can’t go to bed unless I watch at least one episode and even though I have seen almost every episode numerous times I still laugh at the jokes. #NeverGetsOld
- I love the beach! You can find me in the summer at the beach but I hardly ever go in the water!!
- I love Swarovski crystals, I used to collect figurines but now I collect Swarovski jewelry.
- I’m a bed time rebel, I love staying up late and sleeping in in the mornings.
- I use coconut oil for everything; oil pulling, body moisturizer, control frizz in my hair, chapstick...