Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor 1997- Present
- Motivate clients in one-on-one and group settings to achieve their fitness goals.
- Educate clients about proper from to prevent injury.
- Tailor individualized fitness and nutrition programs based on clients specific needs.
Clinical Nutritionist and Fat Loss Expert 1997- present
- Create nutrition and meal plans based on clients needs as well as goals.
- Conduct nutrition consultations for clients with various health issues; allergies, digestive problems, weight loss, pre/post natal nutrition, etc.
- Advise clients on nutrition supplements and offer preventative care as well as clinical medical intervention.
- Give workshops on fat loss and nutrition, thyroid health, depression, adrenal health, digestive health, etc.
- Teach healthy cooking classes and meal preparation techniques to clients.
- Create healthy recipes for clients and teach modifications and substitutes for higher fat dishes.
dailycupoffitness.com, a fitness website
Co-founder and Co-head writer July 2010- present
- Review fitness trends and products.
- Inspire readers to make healthy choices every day through motivational emails and tips.
- Encourage readers to incorporate exercises and healthy choices into their daily life.
Researcher and recipe developer February 2012- December 2013
- Conducted research and summarized journal articles for relevant topics for the book.
- Developed paleo recipes and meal plans for the book.
Nutrition consultant April 2013- present
- Consult on nutrition content of meal planning for healthy childhood nutrition
- Attend cooking classes and consult with parents about nutrition for children
Managment/Sales NYSC 2001-2008
- Held various positions in management and sales at NYSC.
- Managed and coached instructors and area managers to develop successful and innovative group exercise classes and programs.
- Responsible for small group training revenue based programming and implement managerial training tools to exceed sales and revenue quotas.
- Manage the only region to exceed the Small Group Training sales budget in numerous consecutive sessions.
- Work with AGEMs one-on-one to develop their skill set to effectively manage programs and instructors in respective clubs.
- Develop and implement ideas to increase AGEM involvement to directly impact small group training registrations such as Demo day, Phone Blitz day and various other activities.
Training and Development NYSC 2003-2008
- Developed group fitness classes and curriculum for the organization
- Worked with various experts in the field to build innovative and effective programs.
- Wrote and revised manuals for various educational programs for the company.
- Train instructors on how to teach various formatted classes.
- ACE (American Council on Exercise) Certified Fitness Instructor 1997-present
- NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) Certified Personal Trainer 2003-present
- NASM Stretching Certification
- Spinning Certified 2005-present
- ISCA kickboxing Round 1 and 2 certified
- 200 hours RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher)
- Level 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Anatomy and Alignment
- Pre/Post Natal Yoga
- Kids Yoga
- Seniors Yoga
- Hand on Adjustments workshop
- Stott Pilates Mat and Reformer Level 2 Certified Instructor
- 40 hours Intensive Mat training
- 6 hours Advanced Mat training
- 50 hours Intensive Reformer training
- 18 hours Advanced Reformer training
- 24 hours Injuries and Special Populations training
- Physical Mind Pilates Mat training (32 hours)
- Power House Pilates Reformer Level 1 & 2 training (40 hours)
- IM=X Pilates Mat Training
- Power House Integrated Tower Training
- Balanced Body jump board training
- AAAI/ISMA Pre & Post Natal Certification
- CPR Adult/Child/Infant certified
- Body Wedge/Power Sculpt Training
- Nutrition & Exercise by Nancy Clark workshop
- Bosu training
- ISCA-Kettlebells Certification
- Metabolic Effect: Nutrition Certification
- Metabolic Effect: Personal Trainer Certification
- Vbarre: Barre Instructor Training
- Mastering Your Thyroid- Dr. Datis Kharrazian
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis- Dr. Datis Kharrazian
- CoachU- Advanced coach training program
- Natural Gourmet Cooking School- various courses in natural cooking, food and healing and gluten free baking.