Crispy Oven Baked Chicken
1 package of chicken tenders
2 cups Special K chicken
2 zip lock bags
Place chicken in 1 zip lock bag. Pour in enough egg whites to coat the chicken.
In the second bag pour in the 2 cups of Special K cereal and mash up the cereal into smaller pieces by banging on the bag with your hands.
Place the chicken coated with egg whites into the bag with the cereal, shake it around until the chicken is fully coated.
Place the chicken on a baking sheet and cook for 15 mins at 350 degrees.
Serve with a side of Honey Mustard
1 package of raw chicken tenders
1 bottle of franks red hot sauce
3 cups of fiber 1 original cereal
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper or chili powder (optional)
low fat blue cheese dressing
2 zip lock bags
Place chicken in a zip lock bag and pour in enough Franks Red Hot Sauce to coat the chicken.
Place the Fiber One in a blender and blend until it has the consistency of bread crumbs.
Put the blended cereal in the second plastic bag and add 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or chili powder.
Transfer the coated chicken into the bag with the blended cereal and shake until the chicken is fully coated.
Place chicken on a baking sheet and cook for approx. 15 mins at 350 degrees or until chicken is fully cooked.
Serve hot with a side of low fat blue cheese dressing
Sweet Potato Fries
5 sweet potatoes peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch long slices, then 1/4-wide inch strips
Toss the sweet potatoes with a light coating of the olive oil.
Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and sprinkle on sea salt.
Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
2 cans (12 oz) WILD Salmon drained
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2 chopped onion
Juice of 1/2 lemon
parsley and pepper to season
Mix the canned salmon, dijon mustard, egg, onions, and lemon together in a bowl.
Fold in breadcrumbs with your hands.
Season with parsley and pepper.
Mold mixture into burgers.
Sauté in a pan with a little olive oil, bake in oven or place on the grill.
· 8 oz lean ground turkey meat
· ½ onion chopped
· ¼ green, yellow, or yellow pepper chopped
· 4 garlic cloves chopped
· 2 tbsp parmesan cheese (optional)
· Dash salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper to taste
· ½ cup chicken broth
· Place chopped onion, pepper and garlic in frying pan. Coat with non fat cooking spray and sauté until onion is translucent. Pour in ½ cup chicken broth and stir.
· Place turkey meat in a bowl and pour mixture in frying pan on top. Mix together. Throw in seasonings and optional cheese. Mix together all ingredients.
· Shape mixture into mini round patties.
· Place on a baking sheet coated with non fat cooking spray and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 mins or until meat is fully cooked.
Healthy Chicken Parm
4 pieces lean chicken tenders
8 oz fat free ricotta cheese
4 ox fat free mozzarella cheese
1 can Tomato sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Layer chicken breast with fat free ricotta, fat free cheese, and tomato sauce on a baking sheet
Season with salt, pepper, garlic
Bake for 35 mins or until chicken is cooked
4 pieces White fish (such as mahi mahi, tilapia or flounder)
8 Corn tortilla
1/2 cup fat free mayo
1 tsp Cilantro
1 cup Salsa
1/2 cup shredded cabbage
1 tsp taco sauce or 1 tsp chili powder
Marinate white fish in the juice of 1 lime and chili powder/taco sauce
Sauté in frying pan with cooking spray
Mix fat free mayo, lime juice of 1 lime , 1 tspn taco sauce in a separate bowl
In warm corn tortilla, layer fish, cabbage, mayo mixture
Top with lime juice, cilantro and salsa
Oatmeal Pork Chops
4 Pork Chops
Seasoning of choice (garlic salt, pepper)
1/2 cup oatmeal
Spray pork chops with olive oil spray
Coat on uncooked oatmeal
Bake pork chops on baking sheet for 35mins or until they are fully cooked
Quick & Easy Quesadillas
½ C up Salsa
8 Whole Wheat Tortillas
2 tbs. lowfat mayo
½ tsp chili powder
¾ lb cooked chicken breast sliced
1 cups lowfat shredded cheese
1. Mix salsa, mayo and chili powder & spread over tortillas evenly
2. Layer chicken and cheese on tortillas & fold in half
3. Spray skillet with cooking spray and cook tortillas until lightly brown on each side
4. Cut tortillas into 3 wedges & serve
- In a sauce pan saute garlic, onions, and chicken sausage with a tablespoon of olive oil until onions are translucent and garlic and sausage are lightly browned.
- Pour in the can of crushed tomatoes and season with Italian seasonings. Simmer while stirring for 10 minutes and then let it sit.
- Put the halved and pitted Spaghetti Squash in a microwave safe bowl with 1/3 cup of water in the bottom in the microwave for 10-12 mins.
- Remove the squash from the microwave and let it cool. Once it is cool take a fork to the inside of the squash, it should come off like strings of spaghetti.
- Plate the Squash and pour the sauce on top and serve.
4 garlic cloves, peeled and diced
2 bunches watercress
1 teaspoon Sea salt
1/4 cup chicken broth1 tablespoon olive oil
Sauté oil and garlic in a skillet on medium heat until garlic is browned. Add watercress and salt and toss to cook and then pour in chicken broth and cover and simmer for a few minutes. Serve and enjoy!